My hand-blended formula includes:
- Soy Oil:
- A rich source of protein & antioxidants to protect your skin from environmental stress (Vitamins A, B & E).
- Smoothes and softens skin texture.
- Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; fights the signs of aging.
- Mild and gentle for multiple skin types.
- Effective in improving the appearance of skin tone.
- Apricot Kernel Oil:
- A lightweight, non-greasy moisturizer.
- Perfect for dry, sensitive and mature skin.
- Protects & nourishes your skin with high levels of vitamins A & B.
- Avocado Oil:
- Rich in vitamins A, D and E; contains proteins, potassium, lecithin and amino acids to nourish dry, dehydrated skin.
- Highly therapeutic, with healing and regenerating properties.
- Treats scaly, dry and damaged skin.
- Reputed to be beneficial in reducing age spots, healing scars and moisturizing the upper layers of the skin.
- Wonderful for mature skin.
- May help eczema, psoriasis, and other skin problems.
- Rice Bran Oil:
- Rice Bran Oil contains three different kinds of natural antioxidants to help fight environmental stress.
- Japanese women have traditionally used rice bran oil to keep their skin smooth.
- Rice Bran Oil contains components that protect natural collagen and elastin, so your skin will feel young & supple.
- Wonderful for mature, delicate, or sensitive skin.
- Sunflower Oil:
- Provides lightweight moisturizing (to balance the heavier oils in the formula); easily absorbed.
- Contains vitamins A, B, D and E, plus minerals & lecithin
[icon color=”#000″ size=”12″ type=”icon-bookmark-empty” unit=”px” ] For best results, spray on damp skin before getting out of the shower or bath. Rub into skin. Then either pat with a towel to remove the excess oil, or leave it on for extra moisturizing.